Snr Project Manager – (Healthcare) — Further Information
Snr Project Manager – (Healthcare) — Built Environment
Los Angeles, CA, USA
$140,000 - $170,000 - Excellent Benefits / Company Stock Program
HMI - 78040
Snr Project Manager – (Healthcare)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $140,000-$170,000 / Excellent Benefits / Company Stock Program
Hamilton Mayer International is working in partnership with a top-rated ENR rated construction firm in the US. This organisation is looking for an outstanding Senior Project Manager, an experienced leader of the construction world who can offer their professional insight across their Healthcare Division operating throughout the SolCal region.
- Responsible for running large commercial projects from the ground up, with construction values ranging up to $100m in the Healthcare market.
- Oversee and coordinate planning and scope development, specification and drawing preparation, equipment and materials planning.
- Maintain quality and safety training and conformance standards throughout all elements of the project.
- Coordinate supervisory, engineering, inspectors and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepare and review reports on progress, materials and costs, and adjust work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Monitor all field accounting functions for accuracy and compliance with procedures.
- The individual will be directly responsible for estimating, budget & schedule development and management, bidding and negotiating.
- Ensure overall quality and project control is at the highest standards.
- Will have strong experience in building large commercial buildings from the ground up, preferred in the Healthcare sector.
- Educated to degree level or higher in Project Management would be preferred, but not essential.
- A team player focused on providing an on time and cost-effective service to clients.
- Field and/or office environment, with daily construction site touring through all phases, requiring strenuous walking and wearing personal protective equipment.
- Healthcare experience in operations with a background in preconstruction will be highly desirable.