Senior Superintendent – An Industry Expert — Further Information
Senior Superintendent – An Industry Expert — Built Environment
Dallas, TX, USA
$140,000 - $160,000 - Excellent Benefits
HMI - 73839
Senior Superintendent – An Industry Expert
Location – Dallas, TX
Salary – $140,000-$160,000 + Excellent Benefits
Hamilton Mayer International is working in partnership with a top 15 ENR rated construction firm in the US. This organisation is looking for an outstanding Senior Superintendent, a veteran of the construction world who can offer their expertise across commercial sectors such as, High Rise, Higher Education and Healthcare specifically across Dallas. The individual is expected to be able to fit in with the company’s ethos and add value to the organisation.
- Responsible for running large commercial projects from the ground up, with construction values ranging from $500,000 to $100m.
- Create and manage project budget for all assigned projects.
- Develop and collaborate on pre-construction RFP package.
- Conduct project meetings, while setting milestones and formulating monthly owner reports.
- Establish job processes (RFIs, submittals, and pay applications) including approving pay applications and negotiating subcontract change orders.
- Perform project scheduling; ensure project quality control and establish overall project logistics.
- Manage the closeout process efficiently.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs while explaining how these needs could be met by specific company services.
- Oversee and coordinate planning and scope development, specification and drawing preparation, equipment and materials planning.
- The individual will be directly responsible for estimating, budget & schedule development and management, bidding and negotiating.
- Ensure overall quality and project control is at the highest standards.
- Providing project reports to the Executive Leadership team.
- The ideal appointment for this opening will have extensive experience in delivering large commercial buildings from the ground up.
- Educated to degree level or higher in Project Management would be preferred, but not essential.
- Previous experience in a project management role with the ability to execute multiple projects and/or simultaneously.
- Ability to master sector/project-specific software systems including but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite (ex. Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), ProCore, Adobe, BlueBeam, JD Edwards.
- Mastery of reading construction drawings; tasks including reading, interpreting, and updating construction project-related drawings.
- Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results.
- A team player focused on providing an on time and cost-effective service to clients.