Senior Superintendent — Further Information
Senior Superintendent — Built Environment
Austin, TX, USA
$120,000 - $150,000 - Excellent Benefits
HMI - 89844
Location – Austin, TX
Salary – $120,000-$150,000 + Excellent Benefits
Hamilton Mayer International is partnered with a well known name in the US construction market. It’s without any doubt, their reputation, brand and customer loyalty is felt nationwide. This organisation is looking for an outstanding Senior Superintendent, an individual with at least 15 years experience across commercial sectors (but not exclusive to) High Rise, Higher Education, Hotels and Healthcare. This appointment will be responsible for leading various projects across the Austin region.
- Responsible for running large commercial projects from the ground up, with construction values ranging from $50m to $80m.
- Create and manage project budget for all assigned projects.
- Develop and collaborate on pre-construction RFP package.
- Conduct project meetings, while setting milestones and formulating monthly owner reports.
- Close relationship with subcontractors, owner reps, architects and any other facets of the project delivery teams.
- Establish job processes (RFIs, submittals, and pay applications) including approving pay applications and negotiating subcontract change orders.
- Perform project scheduling; ensure project quality control and establish overall project logistics.
- Manage the closeout process efficiently.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs while explaining how these needs could be met by specific company services.
- Oversee and coordinate planning and scope development, specification and drawing preparation, equipment and materials planning.
- Ensure overall quality and project control is at the highest standards.
- Providing project reports to the Executive Leadership team.
- The ideal appointment for this opening will have extensive experience in delivering large commercial buildings from the ground up (core & shell).
- Educated to degree level or higher in Project Management would be preferred, but not essential.
- Previous experience in a project management role with the ability to execute multiple projects and/or simultaneously on time, budget and of course, a happy client.
- Ability to master sector/project-specific software systems including but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite (ex. Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), ProCore, Adobe, BlueBeam, JD Edwards.
- Mastery of reading construction drawings; tasks including reading, interpreting, and updating construction project-related drawings.
- Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results.
- A team player focused on providing an on time and cost-effective service to clients.