Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure — Further Information
Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure — Infrastructure
Northern VA, USA
$140,000 - $185,000 - Excellent Compensation
HMI - 78330
Role: Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure
Location: Northern Virginia
Salary: $140-185k + excellent compensation
Hamilton Mayer International is working in partnership with a well-known name in the US construction market. The heavy civil division located in Washington D.C. is seeking a well-rounded Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple projects ranging from $30-70m with specific experience of heavy civil, structures and bridges.
* Applicants will have a proven track record in the heavy civil transportation market.
* Oversee the delivery of traditional design/build/heavy bid highway projects involving structures and bridge construction.
* Will have the ability to manage multiple projects across the region.
* Be able to command respect on site, lead by example and deliver projects in the most professional, efficient manner to enable schedules to remain on track and budget.
* Be responsible for managing all aspects of multi-million-dollar heavy civil infrastructure work which will involve operations, commercial, financial and health and safety.
* Develop knowledge of and communicate with owners, subcontractors, public and private entities to ensure competitiveness.
* Communicate estimate bid information to field operations at pre-construction meetings to ensure understanding of scope of job.
* Be able to offer guidance to senior leadership on effectiveness of the work being carried out as each employee’s opinion counts within this organisation.
* As well as leading the mobilization of the project, this position will suit individuals who can oversee and partake in the pursuit of future growth in the region.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Have a degree in Civil Engineering or similar but not essential.
* Previous success working with major State DOT’s and Local Authorities.
* Comply, understand and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
* Minimum 15 years of industry experience in transportation; ideally in the heavy civil, transportation market.
* Demonstrated experience and willingness to travel within a region to further assist other project teams when they might need help.