Role | Project Manager
Location | Seattle
Salary | $150-$180k + Attractive Package
Hamilton Mayer International is working in partnership with a $5bn revenue, multi-disciplinary US general contractor. With nationwide presence, the heavy civil office in Seattle is wanting to strengthen their delivery team for a prestigious transit project that was recently awarded in the region.
The organization are true pioneers and have an excellent employee program designed to maximize the ability of everyone within their workforce, with unrivalled opportunities for career progression and earning potential.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of a significant transit project, including heavy highway infrastructure to reduce future congestion in the region.
- Implement Zero Accident Philosophy, and other Environmental, Safety and Health methods to ensure everyone on the project goes home safely every day and stakeholders’ considerations are met.
- Ensure procedures are in accordance with client expectations and fall in line with all relevant contract methodology as set out by the schedule parameters.
- Extensive knowledge of transit engineering and construction, with the ability to lead a portfolio of $100m worth of work.
- Provides full support to enable suitable and sufficient engineering deliverables are prepared, reviewed and issued in a timely manner.
- Will be a fully integrated leader on site, gaining respect and camaraderie with the craft/subcontractors in the field.
- 10 years related experience delivering transit/infrastructure projects to completion.
- Relevant experience of transit engineering ideally working for a contractor in the US.
- Comprehensive understanding of environmental, safety and health regulations and their implementation.
- Ability to fluently communicate at all levels.
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline, but not essential.
- Membership of an appropriate construction related Professional Institution where possible.