Role | Project Executive OSHPD
Location | San Diego, CA
Salary | $220k + Excellent Package
Hamilton Mayer International is working closely with prominent player in the US construction sector. This award winning general contractor has created a position with a key focus on managing all healthcare operations across Southern California.
The organization is renowned for delivering innovative solutions to highly complex projects in the Healthcare market.
- Leading a portfolio of projects (1-5) valuing between $50-150m each.
- Responsible for leading all field operations across Southern California Healthcare Division involving multiple projects requiring hands-on leadership and guidance.
- Responsible for assisting Design and Procurement stages within the Pre-Construction phase.
- Lead a collaborative field planning process with short interval planning and production tracking.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants to ensure fluid urban pedestrian traffic flow.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Be fully accountable for everything that happens on site, from health & safety, scheduling to working on change orders that may arise from the client or project deliverables.
- Main point of contact with the client through entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Delivering on Procurement strategy with overall control and management of subcontractors and operations efficiency.
- Commercial control for the project with the support of the Surveying team.
- Both office and site based.
- Successful applicants will have strong background in OSHPD.
- Ideally, will have between 15-20 years’ experience working for a general contractor responsible for leading both operations and preconstruction in the Healthcare sector.
- Be a licensed contractor in the region will be preferred but not essential.
- Will be a great communicator.
- Excellent Leadership credentials.
- Has excellent, well established relationships with clients both new & old in the Southern California region.