Role: Project Executive – Hospitality
Salary: $175-180k + Excellent Compensation Package
Hamilton Mayer is continuing our long-standing partnership working in collaboration with one of the top tier general contractors in U.S. The business is looking to bolster its leadership team by adding a high-profile individual to help the organization take advantage of the exciting growth taking place in the hospitality sector post-COVID.
- Responsible for overseeing the construction of an iconic $150 Million Hotel project in Nashville.
- This position comes with high authority and will be earmarked to progress into an executive leadership role.
- Will be accountable for leading all field operations.
- In charge of assisting Design and Procurement stages within the Pre-Construction phase.
- Will be responsible everything that happens on-site, from health and safety, scheduling to working on change orders where required.
- Main point of contact through entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Delivering on procurement strategy with overall control and management of subcontractors.
- Commercial control for the project with the support of the surveying team.
- Develop Pre-construction strategy for securing business vital projects.
- Ideal candidate will have 15+ years’ experience in the field, responsible for delivering projects to certification of occupancy.
- Hospitality &/or gaming experience will be highly advantageous, but not necessarily essential.
- Excellent client relationships; being able to provide recommendations of previous work success where possible.
- Have experience helping assist preconstruction from a strategic bid standpoint to then be the main point of contact to deliver the work.
- Will be a great communicator.
- Outstanding Leadership credentials.