Project Executive — Further Information
Project Executive — Built Environment
Charlotte, NC, USA
$160k + Excellent Bonus Potential
HMI - 2090
Project Executive – General Contractor
Location – Charlotte, NC
Salary – $160k + Excellent Bonus Potential
Hamilton Mayer is pleased to continue working alongside one of the premier contractors in the world through the recruitment of this exciting new role. The position will join the Charlotte Division of this global Contractor and will report directly into the Senior Board.
The organisation is renowned for delivering innovative projects at the forefront of the industry with a focus on core sectors including Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education and Commercial projects. They typically focus on the middle value projects around $10-£50m and are seeking to strengthen their leadership who will be responsible for offering their assistance on helping deliver a tremendous amount of work in the Carolinas region.
- Leading a portfolio of projects (1-5) valued over c$20m each.
- Responsible for leading all field operations consisting of various projects.
- Responsible for assisting Design and Procurement stages within the Pre-Construction phase.
- Be fully accountable for everything that happens on site, from H&S, Scheduling to working on change orders with the client.
- Main point of contact with client through entire project delivery life-cycle.
- Delivering on Procurement strategy with overall control and management of subcontractors.
- Commercial control for the project with the support of the Surveying team.
- Develop Pre-construction strategy for securing business critical projects.
- Site based throughout the construction phases.
- Must have experience delivering projects valued over $5m, ideally to the value of $45m.
- Will be a licenced contractor in the region.
- Have experience helping assist preconstruction from a strategic bid standpoint to then be the main point of contact to deliver the work.
- Will be a great communicator.
- Excellent Leadership credentials.
- Will have excellent local knowledge, with established clients in the Charlotte region.