Project Executive – Aviation — Further Information
Project Executive – Aviation — Built Environment
Houston, TX, USA
$200,000 - $250,000 - Excellent Benefits
HMI - 84939
Role: Project Executive – Aviation
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $225-250k + Excellent Bonus Potential/Benefits
Hamilton Mayer International is honoured to be partnered with one of the most prominent general contractors in the US construction sector. The position is a role creation to help be part of the anticipated growth expected in Houston over the next 10yrs.
The organisation is well known for delivering innovative projects at the forefront of the industry with an emphasis on core sectors including Mixed Use, Healthcare, High-Rise, Education and Commercial projects. The key focus for this appointment will be on delivering large scale Terminal work in the Aviation sector.
- Leading a portfolio of projects valuing $500m, therefore successful applicants should have experience delivering Aviation work to this figure, however, major Aviation project experience above $500m will be highly desirable.
- Responsible for leading all field operations involving multiple projects requiring leadership.
- Lead a collaborative field planning process using short interval planning and production tracking.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighbouring occupants.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Be fully accountable for everything that happens on site, from health & safety, Scheduling, to working on change orders with the client where appropriate.
- Main point of contact with the owner through entire project delivery lifecycle and advise senior leadership on progress outcomes.
- Assisting the delivery on Procurement strategy with overall control and management of subcontractors/supply chain.
- Commercial control for the project with the support of the Surveying team.
- Site based/hands-on throughout all construction phases until work is complete.
- Have a strong background in the Aviation sector, specifically in leading the delivery of Terminal Construction.
- Will have experience delivering projects to the value of $50m upwards.
- A minimum of 10yrs as either a Senior Project Manager or Project Executive.
- Will ideally be a licenced contractor in the region but not essential.
- Have experience helping assist preconstruction from a strategic bid standpoint driving the necessary steps to operational delivery.
- Will be a great communicator.
- Excellent Leadership credentials.
- Know the Houston market, however Terminal Aviation experience is more critical for the success of this role.
- Open to relocating if living outside of Houston.