——- 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 / 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ——-
- General Superintendent
- Senior Project Manager
- Senior Superintendent
Locations – Austin & Dallas TX
Salary – $150-200k + excellent benefits
Hamilton Mayer International is proudly partnering with one of the largest construction companies in the world. Their US construction arm is looking for an outstanding General Superintendent, Senior Project Manager and Senior Superintendent with a strong background in high-rise residential and commercial construction with projects valued anywhere between $80-150m. The preferred applicant is expected to be able to fit in with the company’s ethos and be a long-term asset to the team.
- Responsible for leading large commercial projects from the ground up, with construction values from $80m+.
- Will need to have exposure to the Texas high-rise / commercial construction market, including complete oversight in leading projects from inception to completion.
- These appointments will need someone to command the field, which in turn will foster respect and an excellent working relationship with all parties involved.
- Oversee and coordinate planning and scope development, specification and drawing preparation, and equipment and materials planning.
- The individual will be directly responsible for budget & schedule development and will assist management with future bidding and negotiating where required.
- Will have excellent relationships with subcontractors in the region; and will be able to adopt a thorough cost analysis of good partnerships, and ones that need to be re-assessed.
- Ensure overall quality and project control are at the highest standards.
- Competent in delivering bi-weekly project reviews to senior leadership, whereby the preferred applicant will be responsible for providing solutions not a constant outline of issues, which can be draining on all parties involved.
- This is a chance to join the A-League in the US construction sector.
- Passion and commitment to get the job done, and done well.
- Successful applicants will have an excellent track record of delivering projects to completion and have a portfolio of clients’ previous work that has been completed to an industry-leading level.
- A seasoned professional in the high-rise/commercial construction sector, ideally, a recognised name in the industry seeking a change in company culture but is open-minded to know what opportunities are available in the industry now.
- A team player focused on providing true empathetic leadership.