Design-Build Manager | New York City — Further Information
Design-Build Manager | New York City — Infrastructure
New York City, USA
$180,000 - $200,000 - Attractive Benefits
HMI - 78444
What is Hamilton Mayer Recruiting for?
- Design-Build Manager | NYC
Who is the client?
- An internationally recognised heavyweight in the Construction Industry
Reason for the vacancy?
- The NE region of the US is going through an exciting period of growth, with this appointment being a strategic hire to help increase revenue and profit margins
Here is a summary of what the role entails:
- The position will be Design-Build Manager located in NYC – Ideal background will be someone coming up from estimating wanting to move into operations, especially if that person has strong design-build experience.
- Hamilton Mayer is delighted to be partnered with an award winning large multi-disciplinary general contractor consistently ranking in the top #10 ENR listings.
- Our client is a national builder, but they are renowned as being an ‘‘ All Star Team’’ leading by example in the North East/NYC regions with the primary focus on mega heavy civil design-build projects.
- Be part of an award-winning team responsible for leading both estimating and operations on large infrastructure projects valuing $1 billion, which will involve transit, highways, structures and bridges.
- Ideally will have some estimating experience of leading large multi-million $ tenders to the value of $500 million + in heavy civil transportation.
- As this is a high-profile strategic hire, where progression can be fast-tracked for exceptional performance. Therefore, if you do well, this position will move into a Project Executive role, which is effectively a Director position in a multi-billion $ revenue business.
- Should you decide to rub shoulders with the elite of the construction world, one would expect to be part of an attractive stock program where outstanding performances get rewarded with market leading bonuses as well as excellent compensation packages.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Successful applicants may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.