Project Executive OSHPD — Further Information
Project Executive OSHPD — Built Environment
San Diego, CA, USA
$220,000 - Excellent Package
HMI - 8444
Role | Project Executive OSHPD
Location | San Diego, CA
Salary | $220k + Excellent Package
Hamilton Mayer International is honoured to be partnered with one of the most iconic general contractors in the US construction sector. This is a strategic position with a key focus on managing all healthcare operations across Southern California.
The organisation is renowned for delivering innovative solutions to highly complex projects in the Healthcare market and is why clients continue to award them work.
- Leading a portfolio of projects (1-5) valuing between $50-150m each.
- Responsible for leading all field operations across Southern California Healthcare Division involving multiple projects requiring hands-on leadership and guidance.
- Responsible for assisting Design and Procurement stages within the Pre-Construction phase.
- Lead a collaborative field planning process with short interval planning and production tracking.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighbouring occupants to ensure fluid urban pedestrian traffic flow.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Be fully accountable for everything that happens on site, from health & safety, scheduling to working on change orders that may arise from the client or project deliverables.
- Main point of contact with the client through entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Delivering on Procurement strategy with overall control and management of subcontractors and operations efficiency.
- Commercial control for the project with the support of the Surveying team.
- Both office and site based.
- Successful applicants will have strong background in OSHPD.
- Ideally, will have between 15-20 years’ experience working for a general contractor responsible for leading both operations and preconstruction in the Healthcare sector.
- Be a licenced contractor in the region will be preferred but not essential.
- Will be a great communicator.
- Excellent Leadership credentials.
- Has excellent local knowledge, with established clients in the Southern California region.