Senior Project Manager – Commercial Building — Further Information
Senior Project Manager – Commercial Building — Built Environment
San Francisco, USA
Negotiable / Open for discussion
9868 - HMI
Role: Senior Project Manager – Commercial Building
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Salary: Negotiable / Open for discussion
Hamilton Mayer is leading the search on behalf of a prominent name in the NorCal construction market. The organization is well known for its attention to detail when constructing challenging projects to difficult timescales. The reputation of this award-winning general contractor has been very well publicize in regional industry press magazines, and with an impressive back-log of work, the strategic hire of talent is ever more critical.
- Lead the construction of complex commercial building projects to schedule and within budget.
- Proactively manage client expectations and report to owners and architects about progress.
- Understand controlling activates for the entire project and effectively communicate the overall project plan to the entire team.
- Select and coordinate the work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Ensure proper financial management processes are followed including creating monthly financial forecasts, project’s profitability and revenue margins, subcontractor payments, and a timely project close-out.
- Minimize exposure and risk in the project and identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
Key experience required:
- Be able to advise senior leadership on the effectiveness of associated deliverables to complete project to schedule and budget.
- Understand the NorCal market and will have a strong network of subcontractor contacts.
- A commercial building expert, which can mean a background in various markets including, high-rise, student accommodation, higher education or healthcare.
- Will be an effective leader, where policies and procedures are followed accordingly.