Project Executive — Further Information
Project Executive — Built Environment
Houston, TX, USA
$160,000 - $180,000 - Attractive Benefits Package
Role: Project Executive
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $160-180k + Attractive Benefits Package
Hamilton Mayer International is honoured to be partnered with one of the most prominent general contractors in the US construction sector. The position is a role creation to help assist with the anticipated growth expected in Houston over the next 10yrs.
The organisation is renowned for delivering innovative projects at the forefront of the industry with a focus on core sectors including Mixed Use, Healthcare, High-Rise, Education and Commercial projects.
- Leading a portfolio of projects (1-5) valued over c$20-40m each.
- Responsible for leading all field operations involving multiple projects requiring leadership.
- Responsible for assisting Design and Procurement stages within the Pre-Construction phase.
- Lead a collaborative field planning process through the use of short interval planning and production tracking.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with occupants situated nearby.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Be fully accountable for everything that happens on site, from H&S, Scheduling to working on change orders with the client.
- Main point of contact with the client through entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Delivering on Procurement strategy with overall control and management of subcontractors.
- Commercial control for the project with the support of the Surveying team.
- Develop Pre-construction strategy for securing business critical projects.
- Site based throughout the construction phases.
- Will have experience delivering projects to the value of $20-40m.
- A minimum of 10yrs as a commercial General Superintendent/Project X.
- Will be a licenced contractor in the region.
- Have experience helping assist preconstruction from a strategic bid standpoint to then be the main point of contact to deliver the work.
- Will be a great communicator.
- Excellent Leadership credentials.
- Will have excellent local knowledge, with established clients in the Houston region.