Business Development Director – (Building) — Further Information
Business Development Director – (Building) — Built Environment
Charlotte NC or Atlanta , USA
$170k + Attractive Package
7544 - HMI
Role: Business Development Director – (Building)
Location: Charlotte NC OR Atlanta
Salary: $170k base & Attractive Package
Hamilton Mayer International is proudly working with one of America’s formidable players in the construction market. Specifically, the Building Division require a Business Development Director with a successful track record driving growth across the US Commercial Building sector focusing primarily on the private sector, as well as local/state authorities. Sectors will include multi-family, healthcare, hospitality, higher ed, office, student housing and K-12.
* The 10-year plan for the business is looking to a hire a large, regional player in the southeast focusing on supporting offices in ATL, CLT, RDU, NAS and the Tampa/Orlando area.
* Near-term, the executive leaders want the Atlanta/Charlotte offices to be a $250 million / year operation and its this appointment that will be responsible for driving this growth.
* Identify, evaluate and document potential clients and opportunities.
* Track, manage, prioritize and develop win strategies for potential opportunities, ensuring they meet company objectives and targets.
* Develop relationships and structure teaming approaches with regional design firms and contractors.
* Actively guide, participate and assist with Qualifications and Proposals development.
* Assist teaming efforts for Joint Ventures and Design Build Projects.
* Enthusiastically participate and assist with internal processes and approvals as necessary for bidding.
* Think outside the box to offer clients new approaches, ideas and strategies suited to the company’s strengths.
* Become a member and be active with multiple relevant organizations in the region.
* Minimum 10 years of industry experience in the building sector
* Can demonstrate previous experience of securing multi-million frameworks with relevant clients.
* Be an asset when working with the preconstruction teams.
* Can predict and adequately forecast future growth advising executive leaders monthly.
* Will have been working for a general contractor as applicants with a design-consultancy background won’t be suitable.